Aperol is one of the most popular aperitif in Italy. It has a bright orange colour and a unique taste thanks to the secret recipe, which has never been changed since creation in 1919. Infused with selected ingredients, including bitter sweet oranges and many other herbs and roots in perfect proportions, its a refreshing and lively drink that evokes the Italian lifestyle. Its signature serve, Aperol Spritz, is perfect for brunch, afternoons get togethers and a great accompaniment with food, cheese platters and most of all, best served with friends!
Before you get started, just a friendly reminder to you and your Spritz Squad to wash your hands.
What you need
- Aperol (11% ABV)
- Italian Prosecco D.O.C. – we use Cinzano Prosecco (11% ABV)
- Soda Water
- Orange (Valencia is best)
How to make a perfect Aperol Spritz
- Fill a large wine glass with ice
- Combine Italian Prosecco, followed by Aperol in equal parts (we recommend 60ml of each)
- Add a splash of soda water
- Garnish with an orange wedge. Saluti!